Welcome after the next break. 4 weeks ago my daughter was born and therefore we have prepared a competition described below. In the meantime, we've added the following things to the server.
Extensive paintball corrections which took the change of the arena by Nie Gap Sie, a number of improvements in the mechanics of the event and its optimization. Paintball will continue to be manually operated by crew members, and when more events will be developed, it will be launched automatically.
Dvarf Miner and Elf Overseer raids have been added.
Discord bot has been extended to show the loot of a given monster.
As the problems with the houses shows from time to time, I added some automations in the process of recovering items. This does not mean that objects have disappeared earlier to someone else, only that I will be able to restore them quicker.
While Xyla is still without news, the Android client got a few important fixes. In version 0.2:
- longer hold of a point on the screen works like the right mouse click (shows the context menu)
- in addition to the existing panel with arrows for walking, a window with hot-keys from F1 to F6 has been added
- icons in the upper belt have been enlarged twice to make it easier to aim at them, especially on screens with a higher resolution (in plans for the future there is a responsiveness of the whole client to adapt to the current display resolution)
- has been changed the mechanism of downloading game files (spr and dat) using the system curl command
To encourage you to test android client and report what it's need to improve (in the game or on the forum), anyone who plays with it will get a greater amount of experience gained. The client is available for download in the Download section from the menu.
Almost all bugs reported through the bug reporting / complaints window (CTRL + Z and report offenses) have been corrected:
- improving the appearance of cheese and monsters that drop them correctly
- improvement of baking mechanisms
- improving the loot bonus mechanism from Scrooge
- adding water ball support
- improvement of the Beagle Brothers spawn in the maze (some of them gained immunity to invisibility) and hole place
- improvement of messages about current raids at kings
- improve Rashid's mission to suit specific days of the week
- improving the allocation of Tarik lottery points
- improvement in the purchase of various liquids at the NPC, such as at Norma and Lily
- expanding Rashid's offer for missing items
- improving the display of the guild and the players present in it
- map update on the page with missing spawns and locations
As a miniquest we have added on the map the box from which every few hours you can get a random item, including rusty armor and legs, and then using a rusty remover to get a random armoury item.
At the end, a small competition for the birth of my daughter. The NPC at Temple Rookgaard and Luminis offers everyone 5 attempts to guess the name we gave her. The player who first gives the correct name will be rewarded not with one, but with two skill cards! New players who have no experience with this item, I encourage you to ask questions on the Game-chat.
See you in the game, hear you in the chat:)